Harem

Oh. I'm still tired from Friday along with the additional wearing from Saturday night.

I apologize to all the people who totally homepaged (lol wut?) my website :rollseyes: to find that I missed out on a blog TWICE! Oh well.

So to do with my escapades on Friday. I went to pip's house on which I had a blast, I totes miss house parties. Pip's house is also really fucking cool. The whole minimalist style thing, cow hide rug, ikea couch (I have the same couch!) and much more! It's the house/apartment I'm aspiring for (cause it's so fucking cash!)

After pip's house I went to central and met up with waymond, also met Louie and Kevin who was really sick apparently from Food poisoning (I'd totes sue them, get yo money back!)

Saturday... that was a bludge! At work, I met another fellow anon. I've developed a unique sixth sense to seek out fellow anon. Although my pick up line this time was not usual, (It's usually "Do you like mudkips?" as to which they either say yes and laugh or look at me with the most fucked up confusion face and then to which I walk away, although the latter has never happened)

Because he was from Rosehill, I'd never see him again, but we conversed about our little hobbies towards the end of the shift.. cause I popped the big question quite late. It's funny to see fellow anon working in the same environment.

He had qualities that I knew couldn't have spawned without the stupidity/smartness of /vaporeon/. Dark, twisted humor. Kind of like when the lecturer displayed a picture of someone dead on the projector, the whole room cringed whilst me + sophie laughed it off (It was mainly me laughing/aroused)

Mmm some imagery.

Friday night: Sister's shirt x Beret x Nudies x Mr Cartoons + some small eyeliner (Which you won't see).
I should've worn tighter jeans, but I don't have any.

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs037.snc1/2606_55850486341_736461341_1567966_7515875_n.jpg

As for memos for fri/sat... fuck that.

Memo to self: Bring kneading eraser to school tomorrow. Also thank yourself you didn't cancel work to go to captain white boot's squatting party thing.

/timbo400

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's an anon?

And the fact that you can even manage to wear tighter jeans means you're so fucking skinny lol.