So many hours!

Yes! I've finally reached my quota for photoshopping/design for the first time.

4-5 hours a day!

I spent 3 hours making this: (WIP)

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/261/thelensbyitmob040.png

Created purely from layers and no stock besides inspiration from the Aperture 2.0 icon + My Nikon D70s's stock lens.

It's got texture and lighting issues but otherwise it's nearly done. If you read my previous blogs, they're all preparation for this.

6000x6000 @ 300dpi. 241MB of unnecessary godliness.

Well off the topic of photoshopping, I've won another new lens, 35-70mm macro.

Also today was pretty cool! Arielle bought me a bubble-o-bill which I knew everyone who would walk past us would totally envy us! The bubblegum is still hard + shit tasting but it's soo fucking good.

Then me + arielle had intense Tetris battle on the bus. She won 3/4 games (the single game I won, was she had a handicap cause she was so good =__=)

Hope you enjoy it!

/timbo400

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really impressive!!! I don't really know much about Photoshop, but I use it anyway lol.

I'm really tempted to play games right now, but I have final exams... luckily I can't play them on Facebook, but there's always that DS that's on my desk!!!