Lost and Found

I just spent the last 3 hours looking for one song..

It was in the back of mind all night.. I spent hours searching fucking youtube "relaxing songs" "chillout" and only get morcheeba or song shitty enya shit. I even hummed it over the mic to mitchell (lol) only to sound like a complete wii-tard.

Eventually it snapped. I thought.. "the beach" and Leonardo DiCaprio. Turns out there's no whales singing, it's just to do with the beach (lol)

Song: Moby - Porcelain

I've also been spending the last 5 or so hours, on and off teaching Jasmine Poo pointers on photoshop.. teaching people over MSN is REALLY bad... =___=

I'm tired. I stayed at home.. I'm actually kind of cranky..

Memo to self: You should learn more Vietnamese.
Song of the day: Air - Universal Traveler




Edit: I'm on twitter? What's this shit? http://twitter.com/timbo400

Goodnight.

/timbo400

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lololol I <3 technology and being able to do shit over mic and MSN. Just last night, my roommate and I took a webcam pic of one of our resources to ask our TA about it, hahaha.

And aww tweet tweet motha fuckaaaa. You can add it to your blog like me :)

leanne le foo said...

hhaha awww i could have given you that moby song. its plays in max brenner every every fucking day. haha well MBPARRA at least. ahahaha but yeah its one of my favourite songs of the max brenner playlist songs. hehs. and how coincidental, i downloaded air- universal traveller the other day because my friend said it was a really like laidback song.

hi-five!

<3